How to cook a Grassfed Steak
This link will take you to several examples of how to get a tender and flavourful experience every time.
It appears that they all have some easy steps in common:
- The steaks are 1""- 1.25" thick.
- The steak has to be at room temperature at the beginning of cooking.
- The steak should be patted dry.
- Simple seasoning is best.
- The skillet must be very hot.
- Use tongs not a fork.
- Use butter.
- Do not over cook
- Let the steak "rest" for a while to absorb the juices back inside before serving.
Watch a few different chefs to see what you like. I like the iron skillet on the back yard grill for better
heat control and no smoke in the house. Red