Place an Order
11660 Holshoe Rd
Homerville, Ohio 44235
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
October 2, 2017
Chef Gordon Ramsay, Chef Mark Strausman, Chef Keoni
This link will take you to several examples of how to get a tender and flavourful experience every time.
It appears that they all have some easy steps in common:
- The steaks are a minimum of 1.25" thick, (1.50" is best)
- The steak has to be at room temperature at the beginning of cooking.
- The steak should be patted dry.
- Simple seasoning is best.
- The skillet must be very hot.
- Use tongs not a fork.
- Use butter.
- Do not over cook
- Let the steak "rest" for a while to absorb the juices back inside before serving.
Watch a few different chefs to see what you like. I like the iron skillet on the back yard grill for better
heat control and no smoke in the house. Red
November 2017 (1)
October 2017 (1)
April 2017 (1)
March 2017 (1)